Monday, March 8, 2010

Worth the Road trip!!






This weekend Paul and I left for Austin on Friday. We stayed the night, woke up, and headed to Oklahoma City for my best friend's couple shower. We had a BLAST at the couple shower, even though we were only in Oklahoma for 8 hours or so! We then left on Sunday, made a pit stop in Austin, and drove back to Corpus. We are a little tired, but could not be happier to support one of my best friend's and her fiance. Mandy, we love you!!!

There are four more scheduled "short trips" to Oklahoma every two weeks through this month and next !! We will be very busy. Our dogs were troopers, and we even decided to bring home my parent's dog, Dotty. (since I will be in Oklahoma for two weeks)

Time Flies!!

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding photos are just beautiful! What a great photog!

    ReplyDelete