Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taylor Swift Surprise!!


Look how close we were to her!



I was subbing on Friday afternoon and the students asked me if I was going to the Taylor Swift Concert. I had no idea that she would even come to Corpus Christi. After work, I ran home got on the computer and started searching for some cheap tickets for Paul and I. I found some good seats, called the box office, but they were already sold. Paul was out mowing the lawn, so I decided to take a nap. What seemed like hours later, Paul was trying to wake me up. I was very tired because I told him I didn't want to go the grocery store.

Anyways, my husband had managed to find some tickets for us while I was sleeping. He woke me up and off we went to see Taylor Swift. We had a blast! She was amazing. Here are some fun pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment