Thursday, March 17, 2011

BLOGOSPHERE

I am realizing that the "Blogosphere" is getting huge!!  There is a blog out there for everything.  My favorite thing to do these days is to get on blogs when I come home from work.  I start off with www.centsationalgirl.com, then hop on over to any blog related to hers.  She inspires me to paint, decorate, and make-over my home.  Sometimes I get a little stressed and want to start changing things around, or buying new things. Which I know Mr. Paul loves!

Also, since I am now working full time at Anthropologie, I love getting on a customer of ours, www.anthromollogies.com, and of course the Anthroholic blog.  These ladies have the best taste in fashion I have ever seen.  They give great ideas on how to style different outfits at work, and to help dress my self.  Speaking of, why can I dress people for a living, but have the hardest time picking out clothes for myself?  I feel like I have really spent a lot of money on stuff that I never wear. I hate that!

Anywho,  I really want to start a new blog, maybe about painting, furniture, life as a newly wed, quarter of a century girl (since I will be 25 in April!).

We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment