Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun Weekend!









Our family had a blast this past weekend. My parents and I drove to Austin, TX. to head out on Lake Travis. Fortunately, Paul lives about three and half hours away, so he was able to meet us there. We spent Friday and Sunday out on the lake. This year the water was extremely low, but we were still able to have a blast tubing and knee boarding. On the 4th, Paul and I headed to San Marcos to do some shopping at the outlet while the rest of the family rested at home. We went to church and ate a good home cooked meal. After dinner, we went to watch fireworks nearby. The fireworks were amazing! I can't believe that I am 23 years old and still love fireworks! Anyways we had a great time with each other.

In two weeks, my parents and I plan on heading to Corpus Christi so that I can see Paul and to move some stuff down there. My parents also want to see the house again. My dad might do some deep sea fishing and we might head to the beach! This summer is going by really fast! It will be over soon and the wedding will be here before we know it! I better finish planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment